Milageto Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Color Dye Al sold out. Mixing Bo Comb Brush $13 Milageto Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Color Dye Brush Comb Mixing Bo Beauty Personal Care Hair Care Dyeing,Dye,Hair,Brush,Milageto,Coloring,Color,Bo,$13,Beauty Personal Care , Hair Care,Mixing,unifabra.com.br,Kit,/luteal1075137.html,Comb Milageto Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Color Dye Al sold out. Mixing Bo Comb Brush Dyeing,Dye,Hair,Brush,Milageto,Coloring,Color,Bo,$13,Beauty Personal Care , Hair Care,Mixing,unifabra.com.br,Kit,/luteal1075137.html,Comb $13 Milageto Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Color Dye Brush Comb Mixing Bo Beauty Personal Care Hair Care
- Package includes 1x comb, 3x brush (1x small + 1x large + 1x double sides), 4x butterfly clamps (2x small + 2x large), 2x duckbill hair clips, 12x stirring rods, 1x tint bowl and 50pcs disposable caps
- Made of high quality plastic. No chemical reaction with color and safe to use. Washable and reusable.
- Make your hair coloring experience easy, neat and clean with this tools set.
- Specially designed for hair dyeing, coloring and micro braiding. Perfect for both salon and home DIY use.
- Suitable for all hair styles, long or short hair, curly or straight hair. A must have professional hair coloring accessories kit.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: Approx.
- Comb: 21.5 x 10cm/8.46 x 3.94inch
- Large brush: 21 x 6.3cm/8.27 x 2.48inch
- Small brush: 21 x 3.7cm/8.27 x 1.46inch
- Double sides brush: 20 x 6.5cm/7.87 x 2.56inch
- Butterfly clamp large: 8 x 4.5cm/3.15 x 1.77inch
- Butterfly clamp small: 6 x 4.5cm/2.36 x 1.77inch
- Duckbill clip: 10 x 1.3cm/3.94 x 0.51inch
- Stirring rod: 8.8 x 1.3cm/3.46 x 0.51inch
- Bowl: 13.5 x 6cm/5.31 x 2.36inch
1 Piece Comb
3 Pieces Brushes (1x small + 1x large + 1x double sides)
4 Pieces Butterfly Clamps (2x small + 2x large)
2 Pieces Duckbill Clips
12 Pieces Stirring Rods
1 Piece Tint Bowl
50 Pieces Disposable Shower Caps
A blended finance approach backed by multiple partners has proven effective in stabilizing the energy access sector.
This glacier has shrunk considerably over recent decades and experts say by 2050 it will have vanished entirely.
The World Economic Forum has published a new study on how artificial intelligence (AI) can be used to accelerate a more equitable energy transition and build trust for the technology throughout the industry.
Subscribe for updates
A weekly update of what’s on the Global Agenda
Explore the forces driving change across more than 250 topics, curated by global experts, and identify the most relevant publications, videos, data, and much moreExplore Strategic Intelligence